Senior Account Manager
(317) 770-5962 (fax)
465 Sheridan Road
Noblesville, IN 46060
Jenna works within the real estate industry to develop strong business relationships that produce title insurance and escrow orders. She provides the highest level of expertise with various types of real estate transactions from commercial and residential to short sale, investor, 1031 Exchange, and new construction.
She works as a facilitator between the client and the Meridian Title staff to manage many transactions throughout the company while giving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Jenna is a Licensed Real Estate Continuing Education Instructor with a passion for training new agents and large groups on complex topics related to closings.
- Anderson University — AB (Business Management)
- HamCo MIBOR (board member, 2005–15; co-chair, 2015; chair, 2015)
- RECN School (CE teacher)
- The Heart & Soul Clinic (volunteer)
- Third Phase (volunteer)
- The Realtor Foundation (volunteer)
- Loves Notre Dame football and sunny beaches
- Has traveled to Ireland
- Doesn’t miss a Dave Matthews concert when he’s in Indiana
- Was kissed by Willie Nelson on her 30th birthday
“Continual cheerfulness is the sign of wisdom.”
— Michel de Montaigne